§1 General Provisions
- The administrator of the data is Personal Taxi Andrzej Zalewski with headquarters 03-746 Warsaw Tarchomińska 12 m. 22, Tax ID: 113-212-88-55, REGON: 015519331. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- The term "User" has been replaced with the words "You", "Administrator" - "We". The term "RODO" means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC. /
- We respect your right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- Taxi Osobowe Andrzej Zalewski with registered office 03-746 Warsaw Tarchomińska 12 sq m 22, NIP: 113-212-88-55, REGON: 015519331 is the administrator of their clients' data. It means that if you fill out the contact form on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP and other regular data which will be given by you, for contact purposes, as well as information about the Taxi Osobowe Andrzej Zalewski.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the contents of the Agreement, change or to resolve it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with with consent expressed by you, if you subscribed to the newsletter.
- Any data subject (if we are an administrator) has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only for the purpose of seeking possible claims before the court, archiving medical records or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
- Personal data such as e-mail address, telephone number, name and surname are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
§3. Cookie files
- On our site we use the following cookies]:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the site;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the site;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region, from which the user comes, font size, web page appearance, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- At any time, the User can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.